Victoria Aladin, M.Sc.
University of Rostock
Institute of Chemistry
Phone: +49 (0)381 498 8981
Fax: +49 (0)381 498 6537
Studies and Degrees
- 2012 - 2015: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2015 - 2017: Master of Science in Chemistry, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- since 2017: Ph.D. studies in Physical Chemistry under supervision of Prof. Dr. Björn Corzilius, Goethe-University Frankfurt / University of Rostock, Germany
Honors and awards
- 2018: Elsevier Oral Presentation Prize at the 60th Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance, Snowbird, UT (USA)
- 2019: First prize in 8th "NMR is Art" contest organized by CIL
- 2019: GDCh Ernst Award, awarded at the 41th ISMAR EUROMAR FGMR Joint Conference, Berlin (Germany)
Projects and topics of interest
- Dynamic Nuclear Polarization (DNP)
- Heteronuclear cross relaxation
- RNA aptamers
- Ribonucleoproteins (RNPs)
- Membrane proteins
- Cellulose membranes
- M. Nguyen, U. Kragl, I. Barke, R. Lange, H. Lund, M. Frank, A. Springer, V. Aladin, B. Corzilius, and D. Hollmann: Coagulation using organic carbonates opens up a sustainable route towards regenerated cellulose film, Commun. Chem. 3, 116 (2020).
- V. Aladin and B. Corzilius*: Direct dynamic nuclear polarization as a tool for selective NMR spectroscopy of biomolecules, eMagRes 9, 239–250 (2020).
- V. Aladin, P. A. Trenkler, and B. Corzilius*: Heteronuclear Cross-Relaxation under Dynamic Nuclear Polarization in Nicotine and Caffeine, Exp. Results 1, e10 (2020).
- J. Mao, V. Aladin, X. Jin, A. J. Leeder, L. J. Brown, R. C. D. Brown, X. He, B. Corzilius, and C. Glaubitz: Exploring Protein Structures by DNP-Enhanced Methyl Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 141, 19888–19901, (2019).
- V. Aladin, M. Vogel, R. Binder, I. Burghardt, B. Suess, and B. Corzilius*: Complex formation of the tetracycline‐binding aptamer investigated by specific cross‐relaxation under DNP, Angew. Chem. 131, 4917–4922 (2019); Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 58, 4863–4868 (2019).
- V. Aladin and B. Corzilius*: Methyl dynamics in amino acids modulate heteronuclear cross relaxation in the solid state under MAS DNP, Solid State Nucl. Magn. Reson. 99, 27–35 (2019).
- D. Daube, V. Aladin, J. Heiliger, J. J. Wittmann, D. Barthelmes, C. Bengs, H. Schwalbe, and B. Corzilius*: Heteronuclear Cross-relaxation under Solid-state Dynamic Nuclear Polarization, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 16572–16575 (2016).